Thursday, April 19, 2012

New Poster for 'Rock of Ages'

Can this score at the box office?

I'm thinking it'll be good at home, but at the theater...not so much. Will people take the leap and sign up to watch 2 hours of Tom Cruise as a rock star? Alec Baldwin, Catherine Zeta-Jones, and Russell Brand (as himself from the looks) are certainly a draw -- they balance things out. But Tom as a rock star? I wanna see this, don't get me wrong, I just don't want to be trapped in a big dark room with a bunch of strangers for 2 hours with 'Rock of Ages' featuring Tom Cruise as a rock star.

Gotta admit, he was pretty good with a Samurai sword -- maybe he'll be okay with a guitar. I've heard he nails it to the wall. However, I'll check this from the safety of home, thumb on the pause button.

Tom -- Go ahead. Make a fool of me.

Good poster, though.




















































,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It seems uncertain they would do that at the Pantages, the Colonial, or any of the other hot venue cheap rock of ages tickets is set to appointment through its countrywide tour. The whole story is amusing and hilarious as well as the costumes.

Blog Archive