Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Awkward Clip From Mel Gibson's 'How I Spent My Summer Vacation'

I dislike this movie already. Originally with the title 'Get the Gringo' it sounded like an 80s or 90s throwback. New title, however, is no better. 'How I Spent My Summer Vacation' is exactly like the titles we got from Shane Black -- Lethal Weapon, The Last Action Hero, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, etc.

In the clip, especially in the first seconds, Gibson looks particularly uncomfortable. He's a bit mechanical and it plays forced. Not sure anyone would enjoy 90 minutes of this. The fact his character gives a kid a cigarette doesn't help either the movie's appeal (or Gibson's image). Makes you wonder if his character has any fight scenes with women...

Currently rolling out in foreign markets. Will be available in the US (VOD) May 1.




















.

No comments:

Blog Archive