Friday, July 27, 2012

First Image from Clint Eastwood's 'Trouble With The Curve'

























From EW

Okay. Try to remember. When you first saw Clint Eastwood in this shot what did you think? Was it, "I'm going to see this one?"

That's what I thought. Knew. I knew I was going to see 'Trouble With The Curve', and probably in theaters, despite that I hate theaters. (It's the only way to watch an Eastwood movie). And, I knew it the second I saw the picture. That's all it takes -- a still of Clint -- and I'm there.

He looks great. Drinking and smoking. Just great. Look at that guy. How old is he, again? Hell yeah. If I'm that sharp at that age...

With Amy Adams as Eastwood's daughter. Also with John Goodman, Justin Timberlake, and Robert Patrick.

Directing his first feature is Robert Lorenz, who's been Eastwood's 1st AD on gobs of stuff -- Million Dollar Baby, Mystic River, Space Cowboys, etc.

Clint Eastwood could read the phone book and I'd buy a ticket.

Due September 28, 2012

















No comments:

Blog Archive