Thursday, July 22, 2010

NPR with Hans Zimmer


Talk of the Nation with Hans Zimmer, the film composer for 'Inception', 'The Dark Knight', 'Crimson Tide', 'Thelma & Louise', and others.


CONAN: And you've done, well, well over 100 movies. Does it ever - do you ever say, oh, my gosh, I can't figure out how to approach this one?


Mr. ZIMMER: Every single one. I mean, unfortunately, I think the demons are basically always there and it always starts with the blank page, and that doesn't seem to get any better. You know, on "Inception" - well, it's an easy story of - it's a heist movie with a profound love story and somewhere it all takes place in dreams, and where do we start. I mean, there are sort - but at the same time, that's what makes life exciting. It makes it interesting.


Audio: 17:02


No comments:

Blog Archive