Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Sarah Silverman

Sarah SilvermanOkay. This babe throws you this look. Does it mean she thinks you're hot or you're a prick? Who can say, maybe both -- 'Hey prick, you're hot'. She's Sarah Silverman, possibly the most politically incorrect woman working -- guess that's what I like about her (besides her looks, and her sense of humor, and her looks). Heather Havrilesky runs down Silverman's new show on Comedy Central, "The Sarah Silverman Program", over at Salon. Heather cites a few of Sarah's observations:

"I was raped by a doctor, which is so bittersweet for a Jewish girl."

"I don't care if you think I'm a racist, I just want you to think that I'm thin."

"A couple nights ago, I was licking jelly off my boyfriend's penis. And I thought, 'Oh, my God. I'm turning into my mother.'"

Nice. If you like those you might want to check out the show, or at least Heather's review. If you're still on the fence try my review of Silverman's DVD "Jesus is Magic".

No comments:

Blog Archive