Yeah, they're bad. They've done bad stuff. I still like them. Good acting/direction -- when you care about the bad guys.
writing as well -- Cormac McCarthy wrote the screenplay. But, dialogue
comes off busy. Is that just these characters, here, in this scene,
nervous and too talky or is the whole script like that? I wonder.
like the camera here, too. Dariusz Wolski gets that 'you are there'
feel without going all jittery. Looks like some on sticks, some on
shoulder -- nice mix, doesn't work well much of the time.
This movie is put together.
- Like An SNL Skit About Something That's Not That F...
- My New Blog
- Moving To Los Angeles
- New Footage from 'Carrie'
- Pretty Much Gotta-Watch Trailer for 'Last Days On ...
- A Little Bit Dumb, A Little Bit Fun
- So, It's A Tie? Or, They Die?
- The Violence in 'Prisoners'
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Title Sequence Making-Of...
- Don't Blink, Don't Breathe, Mesmerizing
- They're Both Likeable. The Counselor and the Other...
- Lush Looking 'Rush'
- German 'The Counselor' Character Poster for Javier...
- Looking More Like Something Worth Watching
- Admit It. It's A Bad Title
- Dramatic, But Real Enough?
- The New 'TV' -- or -- Why Movie Theater Attendance...
- Funny. I Actually Laughed
- Give A Man A Mask And He Will Tell You The Truth -...
- Very Rare Quality
- Another Hit For 'Gravity'
- 'Mitty' On The Moon -- This One's For You, Pal
- Great Trailer. Don't Know About The Movie
- Now, Which Martial Arts Keanu Reeves Movie Is This...
- 'Under the Skin' Trailer
- And Another Poster for 'Mitty'
- Spanish Language Poster for 'Mitty'
- ▼ September (28)
- ► 2012 (1471)
- ► 2011 (1761)
- ► 2010 (1073)
- ► 2008 (424)
- ► 2007 (469)