They really did a nice job capturing the look of the 70s. I'm sure cinematographer Anthony Dod Mantle shot on film but post was likely done digitally. End result is lush and crisp with colors that are both muted and saturated -- the best you could hope for. I also like the grainy look. Apt for the period.
- Like An SNL Skit About Something That's Not That F...
- My New Blog
- Moving To Los Angeles
- New Footage from 'Carrie'
- Pretty Much Gotta-Watch Trailer for 'Last Days On ...
- A Little Bit Dumb, A Little Bit Fun
- So, It's A Tie? Or, They Die?
- The Violence in 'Prisoners'
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Title Sequence Making-Of...
- Don't Blink, Don't Breathe, Mesmerizing
- They're Both Likeable. The Counselor and the Other...
- Lush Looking 'Rush'
- German 'The Counselor' Character Poster for Javier...
- Looking More Like Something Worth Watching
- Admit It. It's A Bad Title
- Dramatic, But Real Enough?
- The New 'TV' -- or -- Why Movie Theater Attendance...
- Funny. I Actually Laughed
- Give A Man A Mask And He Will Tell You The Truth -...
- Very Rare Quality
- Another Hit For 'Gravity'
- 'Mitty' On The Moon -- This One's For You, Pal
- Great Trailer. Don't Know About The Movie
- Now, Which Martial Arts Keanu Reeves Movie Is This...
- 'Under the Skin' Trailer
- And Another Poster for 'Mitty'
- Spanish Language Poster for 'Mitty'
- ▼ September (28)
- ► 2012 (1471)
- ► 2011 (1761)
- ► 2010 (1073)
- ► 2008 (424)
- ► 2007 (469)