Friday, September 13, 2013

Moving To Los Angeles

This is my last post on this blog. I'm moving to 101-to-la, as in highway 101 to LA. (I know, a little corny but...)

I want to write about a variety of stuff and MoovyBoovy has always been strictly about movies. At the new blog I'll cover photography, filmmaking, screenwriting, cooking and wine, short stories and longer form fiction in installments, maybe some gardening, as well as whatever else strikes my fancy.

The change corresponds with a move from Seattle, where I've lived for several years, to Los Angeles. The trip to LA should take a while. I'm in no hurry whatsoever. In fact, I'm prepared to stay on the road for six to eight months. As such, at first, there will be tons of travel related posts and landscape photography. I'll also post video of the trip most days.

Once in LA my movie blogging should take a turn. You'd think living in the center of the motion picture industry would do that. My industry-related write-ups should become more substantial. At least, I hope so.

I see myself doing a lot of travel after settling in so 101tola will remain a travel blog to some extent. I'll be leaving soon. Hope you'll tag along.















No comments:

Blog Archive