Love this trailer. Better than the first. But, all I thought while watching is, who will want to see this on Christmas Day? Who wants to see Tarantino's take, that brand of ultra-stylized hyper-action and dialogue, in a movie about race and violence, a movie filled to the brim with killing, on that particular day?
For instance, take this gem. Who, sitting there with visiting family, people -- your parents, grand kids, whatever -- you only see once a year when this line floats by: "Why don't they (black slaves) just rise up and kill the whites?"
Really. That's what people are going to want to see.
- ► 2013 (568)
- Yeah. Push 'Star Wars 7' Back a Couple Years. Make...
- Megan Fox for Acer
- Witch Uniforms Have Changed...
- Another Bad Light Fixture
- Drones But It's Fun To Watch
- Japan: A Skier's Journey Ep 1
- Sexual Subtext
- Twisted and Gnarled
- Kubrick at LACMA
- Spoiler Alert: John Dies At The End
- With a Face Like That I'd be Angry Too
- Short Short Gerard Butler
- Way-Back Poster for 'Django Unchained'
- Arnold in 'Ten'
- Dew on Insects
- "Let Me Touch You With My Words. For My Hands Are ...
- Great Posters. Hope The Movie is Good.
- New Look at 'Citadel'
- No Shootouts? What? Are We Making French Movies No...
- Lonely Cabin in Middle of Woods? Check. Secret Tra...
- Beautiful Spanish Poster for 'Django Unchained'
- Smooth Is More Important Than Fast. More Important...
- A Few New 'IM3' Stills
- Didn't See That Coming
- Denzel Talks Character in 'Flight'
- Smart Writing Avoids Being Too Smart
- Ooh. A Look at 'Iron Man 3'
- The Sea Water Drinkers
- Reviews Are Bad
- Minimalist, Good
- Glossy But Still Not Getting The Hook
- 'Django Unchained' Character Posters
- Oof. International Trailer for 'Mama'
- Skyfall/Omega Watch Commercial
- International Trailer for 'Killing Them Softly'
- Spooky Tree
- You Will Like 'Jack Reacher'. Oh, Yes You Will.
- Alan Arkin Gets The Line(s) Of The Year
- Making of Pi
- 'Carrie' Tease
- Clip from Trainfall. I Mean 'Skyfall'
- Asian 'Flight'
- What Was That Girl's Name Again?
- "Argo Fuck Yourself"
- Airbrushy, Too Smooth, No Hook
- Pure Atmosphere And Innuendo
- Buttery Popcorn Crowd-Pleaser Trailer for 'Flight'...
- In Your Face -- Or, Put Your Cards On The Table Po...
- On X-Mas?
- 'American Horror Story: Asylum' - First Five Minut...
- Poster for 'Gangster Squad'
- 'You've Got Nudity In Here!'
- Beautiful French 'Looper' Poster
- Stills From 'Hitchcock' Nail The Look
- 'Hitchcock' Gets Classic Shattered Glass Poster
- Karenina's Contemporary Vibe
- If It Wasn't A True Story, If It Didn't Really Act...
- Poster/Trailer for Shakespeare Doc 'Last Will & Te...
- New 'Zero Dark Thirty' Images Just Have That Look
- Chris Walken Cooks Chicken With Pears (Again, But ...
- A Few New Posters for 'Seven Psychopaths'
- Clip From 'The Sessions' Doesn't Miss A Beat
- JJ Abrams Shows The First Clip from 'Star Trek Int...
- You Gotta Love It
- Particularly Good Spot
- Shooting The Bad Life: 'Malavita'
- Very Assured
- Drop Everything. The New Trailer for 'Stoker'
- The Poster Was Broken But The Trailer Hums
- How Do You Spell Tom Cruise in Russian?
- The Die Hard Thing
- Kinda Works
- Strike 3?
- Straight From The 80s
- This Is Just A Slap In The Face
- Yeah, Probably The Best Thing You'll See All Day. ...
- Yes. That's Right. It's Actually Good.
- Is It Just Me...
- 'The Croods'
- 'Sinister': Like Someone Rediscovered Creepy In A ...
- Strike 2 -- Or -- John Carter 2013
- Great New Poster for 'The Sessions'
- 'Seven Psychopaths' Featurette
- One To Remember
- Javier Bardem: Gets The Worst Hair But Plays The B...
- Flat Poster for 'Zero Dark Thirty'
- 'Frankenweenie' Monster Movie Homage Posters
- People Will Want To See This?
- ▼ October (89)
- ► 2011 (1761)
- ► 2010 (1073)
- ► 2008 (424)
- ► 2007 (469)