Monday, June 25, 2012

Lindsay Lohan in Richard Phillips' 'First Point'



















I'm not what you'd call a Lohan fan but, thing is, and this speaks to her star quality, (even though I paid no attention at first -- I didn't even watch until today) she looks good in this trailer.

Okay, sure, there's not a lot of 'acting' by Lohan but she holds her own in this thing effortlessly. Not that that means anything (much like this write-up) but she did it, it caught my attention, and so I wrote this write-up up (though I'm at a loss for why, which speaks to Lohan's mysterious power).

The film/art piece made its premiere at Art Basel but won't roll out in the US until Phillips' show at the Gagosian Gallery in NYC Sept. 15 this year. 

While we wait for the short film in its entirety, this trailer gets embedded again and again. If you haven't seen it (where have you been?). If you have...





















.

No comments:

Blog Archive