Monday, February 28, 2011

Lines From Movies Are Like A Box Of Chocolates


According to the latest DDB Life Style Study, the most popular line from movies was uttered by Forrest Gump. 'Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.'

The others:

There's no place like home – The Wizard of Oz


Carpe diem (Seize the day) – Dead Poets Society


Get busy livin' or get busy dyin' – The Shawshank Redemption


Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night – All About Eve


Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn – Gone With the Wind


Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth – The Pride of the Yankees


May the Force be with you – Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope


What we have here is a failure to communicate – Cool Hand Luke


Show me the money – Jerry Maguire


There's no crying in baseball – A League of Their Own


Houston, we have a problem – Apollo 13


I think that's 3 for Tom Hanks. Would have thought 'May the Force be with you' would have done better. Suppose 'Show me the money' is just too too these days. I've always liked 'Get busy living or get busy dying,' myself.






No comments:

Blog Archive