Monday, March 26, 2007

Iconic Image vs. Iconic Image

Cillian Murphy in Sunshine

The crew over at SunshineDNA were kind enough to send me this image from the upcoming sci-fi thriller 'Sunshine'. The person who sent it, he/she identifies him/herself only as 'sunshinedna', feels the above image represents the scene better than this one (see my comment):

Cillian Murphy in Sunshine

sunshinedna could be right, their choice does seem to represent the scene better, however I still think my choice represents the movie better -- it has that quietude thing going. Either way it's all good.

For those of you who may not have visited the official 'Sunshine' site, it's loaded with material and well worth exploring. If you haven't seen the trailer yet, you're missing out -- this section of the official site has a bunch of trailers, interviews, and clips.

Many thanks for the excellent image. Love the movie already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're right! The first image represents the film as a whole a bit better... Though it does look a bit 'Solaris' to me... ;)

(Oh, and I'm a 'she')

Blog Archive