Monday, May 21, 2012

Poster for Brad Pitt's 'Killing Them Softly'

With James Gandolfini, Richard Jenkins, Sam Rockwell, Ray Liotta, and Sam Shepard. Directed by Andrew Dominik (The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, Chopper).

Based on the novel by George Higgins. Originally titled 'Cogan's Trade' which made me wince. When I first heard that title I figured I would never get around to seeing this. 'Killing Them Softly' is so much better.

Very confident poster.

The (new) title and this poster alone practically make this must-see no matter what it's about or who's in it. That is, you could make a movie with just about anybody and just about any plot and, as long as you called it 'Killing Them Softly' and used this poster, I'd want to see it.

Yes. Thank you. I will.

























































.

No comments:

Blog Archive