Monday, June 17, 2013

Wall Street Wolf

DiCaprio has never looked better. (I know, cheesy, but I mean it. [His portrayals never connected with me]). The guy looks like a real person in this trailer. He always looks like he's in 'actor-mode', but not here. Here, he looks like a Wall Street wolf. A crazy guy with tons of money. I'm looking forward to seeing DiCaprio in this movie -- something I've never been able to say before.

And Matthew McConaughey looks like a movie star, a lead, for the first time. Yes, I know, he's carried movies, but here he seems like a star, a headliner, which he never did before.

That this is based on a true story, namely Jordan Belfort's, and is directed by Martin Scorsese makes 'The Wolf of Wall Street' something to look forward to. Really, a breath of fresh air.






















.

No comments:

Blog Archive