Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Poster for 'Gravity'





























































Kind of cartoony but, still, I like it. I like everything about this movie. Director/writer, actors -- apparently Sandra Bullock and George Clooney are the only people in the movie. There are voices heard on radios but that's it. And, yes, I like that. That is cool.

I like the title. Simple, yet with a certain weight or...gravity.

I like the tag: Don't let go. Nice. Simple, understated yet with a certain...gravity.

Yeah. I like this.

We got a few seconds of footage today so there should be a trailer very soon.

I like that.

'Gravity' is so good that, even if it sucks, it will be very good.

How often does that happen? I like that that's the case.






















.

No comments:

Blog Archive