Monday, November 08, 2010

Highest Paid. And for What?


Unbelievable. At The Guardian, Stuart Heritage writes:

Ben Stiller, for instance, became one of the highest-paid actors of the last year for making Night at the Museum 2. This was achieved by a combination of slapping a little monkey, pulling a funny face and then being a bit grumpy in some interviews. I could do that. Most of us could.

So. What's the logic here? Mr. Heritage would have us believe he could be one of the highest-paid actors (if he wanted to [most of us could]), but, he prefers posting half-baked write ups online for a living? Did I take your meaning correctly Stuart?

I wonder how much Heritage makes for composing such insightful and beautifully wrought observations. As he might say, 'It blatantly isn't enough'.

ps -- Perhaps Mr. Heritage could post a video of himself slapping a monkey and pulling a funny face. As proof, I mean. I think we deserve it after such boastful claims.





No comments:

Blog Archive